Naruto The Game
Registre se no nosso fórum clicando |Aqui| e torne-se um ninja

Qualquer dúvida, pergunte para um Administrador ou Moderador por MP, crie um tópico ou utilize nosso Chatbox.

Também não se esqueça de curtir nossa página no Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NarutoTheGames

Att. Staff NTG
Naruto The Game
Registre se no nosso fórum clicando |Aqui| e torne-se um ninja

Qualquer dúvida, pergunte para um Administrador ou Moderador por MP, crie um tópico ou utilize nosso Chatbox.

Também não se esqueça de curtir nossa página no Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NarutoTheGames

Att. Staff NTG
Naruto The Game
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Naruto The Game

NTGVILLE ESTÁ EVOLUINDO SEMPRE. CHEGUE E CRESÇA CONOSCO!

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

[F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.

Ir para baixo 
+9
Tawara Punk
Slim Shady
'Birvux
Tubaina
C
Aiko
Ethan
Frontline
Kiffe
13 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado
Anonymous

[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty
MensagemAssunto: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime26/2/2014, 21:45

http://www.narutothegames.com/t47706-m-canyon
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Kiffe
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Kiffe

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1800/1800[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue2050/2050[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/2050)

[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime26/2/2014, 21:54

:meme39: 
Frontline
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Frontline

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1700/1700[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1900/1900[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1900/1900)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime26/2/2014, 21:58

Kiffe, enrola a luta ao máximo pra dar tempo do SHeik chegar, se não é um abraço pra Kumo =X
Ethan
Genin | Kiri
Genin | Kiri
Ethan

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem: Uchiha Shisui
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue750/750[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue750/750[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime26/2/2014, 22:52

BUENA SURTE AMIGO;
Aiko
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Aiko

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue2450/2450[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (2450/2450)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue2250/2250[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (2250/2250)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime26/2/2014, 23:04

Olddddd.
C
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
C

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1400/1400[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1800/2400[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/2400)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime27/2/2014, 14:53

Frontline escreveu:
Kiffe, enrola a luta ao máximo pra dar tempo do SHeik chegar, se não é um abraço pra Kumo =X

Sheik chegar? :meme25
C
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
C

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1400/1400[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1800/2400[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/2400)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime27/2/2014, 15:04

Mal DP - Mas porque o Makoto fez um livro ao invés de um Post? Foi mal galera, jamais lerei aquilo e por isso não virei defender.
Ethan
Genin | Kiri
Genin | Kiri
Ethan

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem: Uchiha Shisui
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime27/2/2014, 15:26

Queria saber porque do post do nosso não querido e muito menos amigo Fairy.
Tubaina
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Tubaina

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1800/1800[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue2050/2050[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/2050)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime27/2/2014, 15:59

MAKOTO SEU DOIDOOOO. QUANTO TEMPO
'Birvux
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
'Birvux

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1900/1900[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1900/1900)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime27/2/2014, 19:59

Fairy vou falar pelas alertas. Eae fairy, tamo nós ai denovo.
Slim Shady
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Slim Shady

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1100/1100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime27/2/2014, 22:01

Cara, Makoto faz esses textos para dar preguiça ao defensor e ele não ler, os 4 primeiros parágrafos é a mesma coisa , o resto é enrolação e o último e talvez penúltimo tem ataques .
Tawara Punk
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Tawara Punk

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue2100/2100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (2100/2100)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue2300/2300[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime27/2/2014, 22:27

Curti o post Makoto.
Convidado
Convidado
Anonymous

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 08:29

Tawara Punk escreveu:
Curti o post Makoto.

Finalmente um. Vocês querem jogar em um fórum de narração e se orgulham disso, mas não leem míseras linhas. Oi, Fairy. Jon, eu quero lutar com o Kiffe e peço que não interfira até certo ponto, mas sinta-se livre para lutar contra algum outro defensor e eu acredito que a sua ajuda venha a se tornar realmente útil, parceiro. xD
O W.O não está contando, eu quero lutar, depois disto eu tomo corpos e dinheiro, eu já combinei com o Kiffe para lutarmos e pans. Se ele não puder, que outro venha. Slim, se eu fizesse posts gigantes para o defensor não ler eu faria algo como o que fiz em Konoha, além de que não seguraria o W.O.
C
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
C

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 10:56

É um fórum de narração, mas até onde eu li você enrolou bem mais do que narrou qualquer coisa --"
Furh
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Furh

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 11:37

Madara já chegou a ser Goku por aqui (?) ou estamos perto disso? e___è
Aiko
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Aiko

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue2450/2450[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (2450/2450)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue2250/2250[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (2250/2250)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 11:37

Se você consegue fazer algo atrativo, não importa o quão grande esteja.
C
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
C

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 11:39

Aiko escreveu:
Se você consegue fazer algo atrativo, não importa o quão grande esteja.
Aí é que está, não dá vontade de ler Laughing
Tubaina
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Tubaina

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 11:52

'Birvux escreveu:
Fairy vou falar pelas alertas. Eae fairy, tamo nós ai denovo.

sempre cara kkkkkkk LOL saudades de voc.
Tubaina
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Tubaina

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 11:52

To invadind kumo também e parece que vai da W.O. Vou pegar corpos e dim,dim kkkk
C
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
C

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 12:00

Fairy - Teu post tem nem 24 horas e tu já está falando em W.O.? -_-"
Tubaina
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Tubaina

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 12:03

logico... ja pra contrair .. bate 48 amanha kkkkk

Tubaina
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Tubaina

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 12:03

:meme21 
Jon
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Jon

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue600/600[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue500/500[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 12:46

:/ Mds
Slim Shady
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Slim Shady

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Left_bar_bleue1100/1100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 13:19

Furh escreveu:
Madara já chegou a ser Goku por aqui (?) ou estamos perto disso? e___è

Dois Kinkaku B ? .-.
Slim Shady
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Slim Shady

Alerta :

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
Chakra Chakra:

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 13:19

Wallace , cuidado em cara, talvez eu defenda .
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. Icon_minitime

[F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 2Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte