Naruto The Game
Registre se no nosso fórum clicando |Aqui| e torne-se um ninja

Qualquer dúvida, pergunte para um Administrador ou Moderador por MP, crie um tópico ou utilize nosso Chatbox.

Também não se esqueça de curtir nossa página no Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NarutoTheGames

Att. Staff NTG
Naruto The Game
Registre se no nosso fórum clicando |Aqui| e torne-se um ninja

Qualquer dúvida, pergunte para um Administrador ou Moderador por MP, crie um tópico ou utilize nosso Chatbox.

Também não se esqueça de curtir nossa página no Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NarutoTheGames

Att. Staff NTG
Naruto The Game
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Naruto The Game

NTGVILLE ESTÁ EVOLUINDO SEMPRE. CHEGUE E CRESÇA CONOSCO!

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

[F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.

Ir para baixo 
+9
Tawara Punk
Slim Shady
'Birvux
Tubaina
C
Aiko
Ethan
Frontline
Kiffe
13 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado
Anonymous

[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Icon_minitime26/2/2014, 21:45

Relembrando a primeira mensagem :

http://www.narutothegames.com/t47706-m-canyon
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

AutorMensagem
Furh
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Furh

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue2050/2050[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/2050)

[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 19:05

Me deixem de Jounnin ou Gennin. q

Me respondam, viados... Madara mudou ao extremo por aqui ou continua a baiotola de sempre?
Slim Shady
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Slim Shady

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 20:23

Continua baitola, leia as regras .
Tubaina
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Tubaina

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue2050/2050[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/2050)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Icon_minitime28/2/2014, 22:41

Slim Shady escreveu:
Wallace , cuidado em cara, talvez eu defenda .

agora deu. tem que falar meu nome neh lucas
Derfel
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
Derfel

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Icon_minitime2/3/2014, 13:36

Precisa de ajuda, Kiffe?
'Nightwolf
Estudante de academia
Estudante de academia
'Nightwolf

Alerta :
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ficha de Personagem
Personagem:
Vida Vida:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue1550/1550[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1550/1550)
Chakra Chakra:
[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Left_bar_bleue3600/3600[F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3600/3600)

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Icon_minitime2/3/2014, 16:23

WALLACE! WALLACE! WALLACE! WALLACE! WALLACE! WALLACE! WALLACE! WALLACE!
Você é mais feio que seu nome, por isso tenha orgulho dele.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.   [F]  I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. - Página 2 Icon_minitime

[F] I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand.
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 2Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2